Collaboration as "Human Behavior"
Our business model
Collaboration is a recursive process where two or more people or organizations work together toward an intersection of common goals- for example, an intellectual endeavor that is creative in nature - by sharing knowledge, learning and building consensus. Collaboration does not require leadership and can sometimes bring better results through decentralization.
We change, not the world around us. The world has existed for a long time before we came, and will hopefully still be there when we are gone. Our perception of things changes. It is not the market, global warming and politics that are confusing. Our priorities and values have changed, and this has to secure relief if goes in the right direction, and it obviously doesn’t if calls for distress.
At Visia, we look at things a little differently. Each of us can spend 8h a day working, and we enjoy every single day of our work. So why not choosing the right projects, and work them the right way, with the right team and roles. The goal is to optimize the work process and achieve a win-win equation.
Old Visia » Passive, Receptive
- Promotes "silo behavior"
- Complying with tasks
- Decisions are out of reach
New Visia » Active, Creative
- Decrease number of people involved in the production
- Improved cross-functional management
- Sustain focus and alignment
- Transparent functional paradigm – everybody knows who what and when
- Performance measurement system
- Lean product development – resource waste reduction
- Employee empowerment
- Increase in quality, flexibility and speed
We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. ~ Anais Nin
Concept and Implementation
- Phases are overlapped; no design is locked down earlier than absolutely necessary so as not to miss a newly emerging technologies
- Effective for rapidly changing business environment
- Team is focused on one product:
- innovations, easier when specializing in one application
- continuous small improvements
- activities directed to maintaining current technological, managerial and operating standards
- Aiming to exceed expectations
Diversity vs Dedication
- Maintaining pervasive and consistent focus on elements that provide added value
- Eliminating activities that do not add value leads to waste reduction and process improvement
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes – rather than results
- The lean production mindset: concept, way of thinking – not technology; culture – not the latest management tool
- Customer-care mentality, Responsibility for our customers’ success
- Brand Management
- Customer Value Analysis, Customer Loyalty Analysis
- Cutting edge management knowledge for capturing and leveraging the intellectual capital
- Improved support; locate the right resources faster and find the best solutions
- Over time, to increase teamwork, reduce workloads, and significantly improve effectiveness
Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships. ~ Michael Jordan
- Timely implementation of new requests, complying with the integrity of the system as a whole.
- Unbeatable offer for development.
- Other Veolia companies can buy it on-demand for a fraction of what it costs. 50% of any sale will go back to the original Veolia company purchaser. This goes for any sale, worldwide. Stream of revenue.
- Option for the module to be available for Veolia companies only. Doesn’t affect the price.
- Exclusive rights for the module to be used by one Veolia company will reflect tin slightly higher cost as no other sales are allowed.
- Continuous improvements help the product to be more reliable, convenient, and flexible. Veolia companies will have the ability to model, deploy and manage mission-critical business processes, that span multiple enterprise applications.